In this episode we speak with Judith Hitchman, the president of Urgenci, an international network of community-supported agriculture groups (CSAs). The conversation touches on decommodifying food, ISDS clauses, local food policy councils, and many more topics related to local food.
– Urgenci – the international CSA network
– Article: ‘Saving Japan’s seed heritage from “free trade”’
– Article: ‘Tosepan – Resistance and Renewal in Mexico’
– Booklet: ‘Localization: Essential Steps to an Economics of Happiness’
– Links to Organizations for Change
– ‘Insane Trade’ factsheet and short film
Please write to [email protected] with any comments and ideas for future topics/guests!