Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Local Futures. Most of our volunteer work can be done from home, so you can take part no matter where you are in the world. At this time, we are not offering in-office internships.
At the moment we have a number of projects you can contribute to, depending on your skills and experience:
- Graphic design support (Adobe Creative Suite skills required) for materials including the Insane Trade! Factsheet and others;
- Help with PR and marketing (marketing experience required);
- Organizing screenings of The Economics of Happiness film in your local community. For more information on how to organize a screening, see here.
We are also eager to translate our materials into many languages as possible. We’re looking for volunteers who can dedicate their time and expertise to help out with translations in the following ways:
- Translate our latest book Local is Our Future (in full or part), and/or our blogs, films and other materials;
- Help with distribution/promotion of our translated materials.
If you are interested in helping out with any of these projects, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!