April 9th 2020 via Zoom
4pm-6pm AEST • 7am-9am BST • 3pm-5pm KST • 11.30am-1.30pm IST •
Please check your own time zone to coordinate
Live Webinar with Helena Norberg-Hodge
Join Helena Norberg-Hodge – author, filmmaker, leading environmentalist, Alternative Nobel Prize laureate, and pioneer of the local economy movement – to explore how you can be part of the transition towards a gentler, more inclusive post-COVID future that places human and ecological well-being front and centre.
Spaces limited – please register your place using the form at the bottom of this page.
The webinar will be hosted by Zoom and you’ll receive instructions via email once you register for the event.
Here are just a few of the topics we’ll cover during the chat:
- We’ll look at what it means to be a big picture activist, and why this is one of the most important movements happening around the world today.
- We’ll dig into the global-to-local perspective and explore how the solutions to our social, ecological, and spiritual problems could be on our doorsteps.
- We’ll share stories of local communities coming together during the global pandemic.
- We’ll discuss how we can deepen our connections with our human communities and the natural world.
- We’ll celebrate the amazing work of grassroots organisations and individuals who are actively building a green and equitable future that celebrates culture and diversity and respects Mother Earth.
Bring your ideas, your questions, your worries and your passion and let’s build a brighter future together.
If you can’t make this call, we’ll be hosting more soon and you can find our recorded Global to Local webinar series here.