We will be hosting three Economics of Happiness workshops at the Women’s Alliance Center in Leh, Ladakh this summer. The workshops will be led by experienced facilitators and will include contributions from Ladakhi changemakers.
June 22nd – 23rd
July 10th – 11th
August 1st – 3rd
During the workshops you will:
- Learn about environmental and development issues and challenges in Ladakh;
- Gain a deeper understanding of the true costs of corporate globalization;
- Critically reflect on concepts such as “development,” “progress” and “well-being”;
- Explore the benefits of strengthening local communities and economies;
- Hear about inspiring localization initiatives from around the world;
- Explore effective strategies for system change that you can employ at home.
Our workshops are attended by a broad cross-section of people from around the globe, including Ladakhis and offer a unique opportunity for deep reflections and cross-cultural dialogues.